The conditions of this disclaimer apply to the entire website www.Banditsandangels.eu, on which the Dutch Law is applicable. Any possible disputes deriving from or in connection with this disclaimer, will be presented only to the competent Court in the Netherlands at all times.
Banditsandangels.eu is owned by Dutch Bandits BV at Haarlem, established at Jansstraat 69, 2011RV Haarlem. Visiting this website implies that you agree to all provisions of this disclaimer. Therefore, you are requested to carefully read this disclaimer.
In this disclaimer the following elements are used:
Owner: the owner of this website
Usage: all conceivable actions
You: this visitor and user of this website
Content: the total content of this website
1. The content of this website was composed by the owner with the utmost care, however, the owner cannot be held liable for possible incorrectness of the information displayed.
2. The owner is not responsible for the content of any files and/or websites referred to in connection with this website.
3. Unauthorised or improper use of the content or parts thereof will be an infringement of the intellectual rights of owner or rights holder that the owner collaborates with.
4. It is not permitted to copy or download information (text, images and all other elements included on Banditsandangels.eu) or to make this public in any other way, or to disperse or multiply it without prior written consent of Dutch Bandits BV or rightful permission of the rights holder. It is permitted to download the information on this internet site for personal use.
5. The information on this website will be regularly supplemented and/or adjusted. Banditsandangels.eu reserves the right to implement possible changes with immediate effect and without any notification. Also all published offers are subject to change due to possible typing errors and availability. No rights can be derived from the offers or the newsletters. Banditsandangels.eu cannot be held liable for changes in prices or conditions.